Eyelash lifting is becoming to be one of the fastest rising beauty enhancement procedures around the world. The procedure works to increase the thickness and length of the lashes naturally and creates a well-defined look making the eyes looking clear, relaxed and younger. Lash Lifts are proving much widespread among the women who usually go for artificial items for any special occasions and events. If you need to have exciting eyelashes that enhance your look but nit interested in having extensions or applying loads of mascara, then lash lifts are the best choice for you. Lash lift in Chester, MD by Bella Rose MediSpa have the expert technicians for giving a perfect and result oriented treatment.
The procedure of Lash lifting:
- Initially, the technician will ensure that the skin and lashes are free of any make-up. Then they will apply a solution for cleaning any oily materials from the lashes.
- They will place silicon pads beneath the eyes to safeguard the lower lashes and also the eyelids from the chemicals used for curling.
- The lashes will be kept on the silicon lifters with the help of eyelash glue that is non-toxic and odorless. Major ingredients of the glue are hydrogenated castor oil, glycerine, and synthetic resins.
- After having all the lashes in place, they will cover them with another curling solution with an ingredient of thioglycolic acid. It enters into the lashes and weakens the keratin bonds aiding your lashes to take a curved shape. After applying this solution, you may feel a bit of irritation for the curling time of 10-15 mins.
- Once the curling procedure is complete the technician will eradicate the curling solution with the help of appropriate tools.
- For making sure that the acids are completely removed from the eyes, the technician will spread over another neutralizing solution. This product may also cause some irritation. But until this stage, the lashes would have taken the curling shape and remain in this shape for a longer time.
Benefits of Lash lifts:
Improves the eyelashes naturally:
Lash lifting will enhance the existing eyelashes without any addition to them. With the just application of a couple of solutions, the existing eyelashes get a splendid uplift.
Works for short lashes:
The majority of women with short lashes have difficulty in making them look great. With lash lifting, even the short lashes can get awesome results and look amazingly natural and thicker in appearance.
Gives the full look:
The eyelashes which are not in exciting look may be straight or downward in shape making them look short and thinner. As you perform the lash lift, they curl and lift that gives the look of full and long lashes and you would be always ready for any event or special occasion without spending hours on filling them.
Best substitute to eyelash extensions:
If you have experienced an annoying effect from the eyelash extensions or fed up of applying loads of mascara, then lash lifting may be the best choice for you. With the low maintenance and quick results, it will still provide you with the best natural uplift for the eyelashes.
With the modern-day busy and fast-paced life, it can be very tough for some persons to spend the precious time to get that splendid look. With the fast-paced treatment, very little maintenance and minimal aftercare work, this lash lift procedure might be the perfect therapy for the busy bees.
A major reason for the unparalleled popularity of the lash lifts is that they give you the glamorous look with your natural lashes even with all the advantages mentioned above that are not provided by other artificial methods of treatment or additions. With no damage to natural lashes and very minimal maintenance, it is the best alternative to all the other types of uplifts. Once the procedure is completed, they have the effect for around 6-8 weeks after which you have to go for another round of treatment. The best thing with the lash lifts is that you remain curled on their own meaning that you will require very little or no mascara to make your eyes glittering.
The initial 24 hours after the procedure is complete is very important as lashes would be settling to the new shape. Refrain for applying any makeup, mascara, washing with water, swimming, taking any steam bath, etc. These factors will surely affect the results. Use of oil is recommended on your eyelashes each day to repair if any extra curl occurs. After almost 6-8 weeks you may notice that lashes will lose their curling and start to get straightened. This is the time when you can go back and get the procedure done again.
Is this lash-lift procedure safe?
With all the above-mentioned overwhelming benefits, still, there would be queries in your mind about the safety of the procedure. There are few reported side effects like:
- Short term dry eyes condition where you may find irritation in the eyes for 24 hours or more.
- Development of a skin condition called dermatitis which causes redness, swelling and also blisters around the eyes and also in the eyes if solutions enter in them.
- They may also cause extended-term allergies like long-lasting dry eyes condition.
- You may discover that there is no requirement for mascara, but if you want a fuller look, a non-waterproof mascara is ideal as the removal of waterproof mascaras can weaken the lifting effect.
Hence to refrain from the possible contrary allergic reactions, it is advised to have a skin test a few days before the actual treatment. This test is very important for those people with a prior case of allergic reactions with any other chemical cosmetics.
Hence, with all these above factors to consider it is better to consult an expert technician center like Lash lift in Chester, MD by Bella Rose Medi Spa who is specialized in treatments around the eyes and has proven results of many successful lash lifts.