Many women worry that regardless of any amount of mascara on their eyelashes, they still appear to be dull. Extensions and falsies are always there, but they need more maintenance. The best solution for this issue would be lash lifts. It is an eyelash procedure that curls, shapes, and lifts the natural eyelashes. It provides a long-term solution and also a relatively low maintenance process. If you want to preserve your morning time from preparing your lashes, then this would be the best treatment to consider.
What is a lash lift?
As the lashes are stretched from the roots to the tips, this procedure generates a lifted look that opens up the eyes. If there are a good number of eyelashes that extend with the help of mascara there would be no necessity of lash extensions. Lashes will have their natural shape which will be modified via a small curling rod and lifting solution. You may feel that the process is very complicated with the involvement of chemicals, but would not be an issue if performed by an experienced professional like Bella Rose Medical Aesthetics Lash Lift in Chester, MD. It will make the eyelashes look thicker, longer, and also make the eyes seem larger. A lash lift is a curling method that is harmless and more effective than other traditional procedures. It’s the best substitute for individuals who do not want the regular maintenance of eyelash extensions. Especially if the eyelashes are naturally straight and require eyelash curler, then a lash lift could be a much longer solution. It will need very little maintenance than eyelash extensions that have a leaning to fall off after some time.
The specialist will have a detailed discussion on finding what are the goals of the specific individual and based on the needs, they will pick an appropriate curling rod size to shape the lashes.
Next, they will clean the area around the eye and attach a silicone rod onto the eyelids. The lashes are curled and attached to the rod with a specific glue to set the lashes. As the specialist makes sure that all the settings are done properly, a lifting lotion is applied to make the lashes adjust around the curling rod. The next step is the application of setting lotion to set the lash shape. The average time to finish the whole procedure is around 45 to 60 minutes.
- Be kind to the lashes and ensure that you do not rub for 24 hours.
- Take care that lashes do not get wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not make use of harsh stuff on the eyes or lashes.
- Do not take a steam bath for some days as it may diminish the effects.
- No use of eye make-ups for 24 hours.
- No use of waterproof mascaras or any facial beauty treatments.
- Do not swim for 24 hours.
How long does a lash lift last?
A lash lift that is performed at an experienced center will last from six to eight weeks, depending on the growth rate of your hair. There would be no frequent appointments needed unless there are any specific reasons which cause the lift to drop or weaken. But if the lift has not lasted for two months, centers offer to repeat this procedure after four weeks of initial treatment.
Are there any risks?
They are very rare instances of a bad reaction to lash lifts.
- Lashes that are performed by an inexperienced professional could look droopy or overdone and even lead to breakage.
- There are also chances of allergies even though the majority of individuals will not report such issues. Lash lifts are generally safe as there is a very rare occurrence of side effects.
- There must be detailed analysis and consultation with individuals of there is any eye sensitivity condition or dry eyes. This or any treatment for eyes is not recommended for people who have sensitive eyes and also on individuals who have had laser eye surgery.
- This treatment is not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing as it involves a form of chemical. It’s safe for the eyelashes but consists of sulfur and other ingredients that could be harmful in some cases.
- There could be cases of dermatitis, a skin condition that leads to swelling, redness, and blisters if the lifting solution enters into the eye or the surrounding areas of the skin.
- To ensure that treatment is carried with optimal care and safety, find a specialist who is expert in eye treatments like lash extensions, brow shaping, or tinting. If you are prone to any skin sensitivities or allergy from any beauty product ingredients be sure to ask for a skin patch test. They usually opt for a patch test before 24 hours that includes keeping two drops of the lotion behind the ear for 15 minutes. Later it is wiped off and observed for 24 hours for any irritation like redness, itching, or inflammation.
If you are still concerned about the effectiveness of the lash lift procedure, you have to research well for an effective skin specialist and aesthetic center. Visit and ensure to clear all your doubts by asking questions that are important for your appointments.
A lash lift treatment is every effective treatment when done at an experienced and skillful center who has all the knowledge in eye-related aesthetic treatments. Lash lift will lift the lashes, increasing your natural lashes, and providing a more permanent solution to making use of an eyelash curler every day. Lash Lift is the best choice for anyone who needs to boost the look of their natural eyelashes and transform the lash into any shape. The treatment is suitable for both long and short lashes, looks natural employed for both straightening or curling eyelashes. The results are flawless and ideal every time if you chose a reliable center like Bella Rose Medical Aesthetics Lash Lift in Chester, MD.